Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Love Lace


I think lace must be one of my favourite trends of the season, it looks amazingly chic for evening and is the perfect compliment to dress up your denim or winter shorts... But the only lace pieces I own are black which is simply just silly of me! While perusing my usual fashion sites today I came across these gorgeous ladies all in white lace frocks and wow do they ever look sweet yet elegant... So now begins the hunt for the little white lace dress (LWLD)... I think this would be a staple in any gal's wardrobe and could totally be worn all year round, I would wear mine with dark tights and booties in the winter and sky high wedge sandals in the summer... The possibilities with this look are endless, I will keep you posted on my search!

No comments:

Post a Comment