Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful For Sales


Great news for my fellow fashion lovers! There are so many fabulous sales this weekend, it is a bargain lovers delight!! Here is a roundup of the Thanksgiving deals we can look forward to... I will be spending my Sunday on a shopping spree with my daughter than enjoying a delicious turkey dinner!! Shopping and eating, my two favourite things!!

Save 25% on all outerwear at Bluenotes! The fall and winter jackets are already totally affordable and adorable make sure to check them out!

GAP Canada is offering 30% off any pair of jeans when you bring in an old pair to donate!

JACOB is offering 25% off all regular priced merchandise from Oct. 7-11, stock up on some amazing fall/winter pieces

Aldoshoes.com has an additional 25% off all sale styles and FREE shipping until Monday!!

Ricki's is offering 30% off all outerwear and the coats are gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment