Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here Comes The Sun



I am always on the hunt for the perfect bronzer, as a makeup artist it comes with the territory... In my work kit I have always had MAC Golden bronzer, I find it is universally flattering and doesn't give you that orange colour that so many bronzers do! I also try to stay away from really shimmery bronzers unless it is for a night on the town, for day wear it looks overdone and the shimmer can sit in every fine line which is never good in sunlight! I was so excited yesterday while perusing the cosmetic aisle at my Shoppers Drug Mart when I found this Physician's Formula Bronze-Booster pressed powder, this goes on beautifully and is totally lightweight and it's perfect for light-medium skin tones... I think this is my new favourite product and this week all Physician's Formula makeup is 20% off at Shoppers Drug Mart so it's the perfect time to try it out and to keep your summer glow from fading!

No comments:

Post a Comment