Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shades Of White


What do you think of white sunglasses? I have a weakness for them but I hardly ever wear them... I must have at least 5 pairs from large round frames to the always cool wayfarer style all in white and I only wear them during the summer months and with an understated outfit... I think they are great for the super young teen girl but they must be worn with caution as we get older to avoid looking too trendy or silly! Keep your hair and makeup simple when sporting your whites shades and if white isn't your thing try a pretty pastel shade this summer... Check out H&M or F21 for sunglasses they have a ton of selection and they are so affordable the prices range from $6-$15, by a classic pair and a fun trendy pair to mix it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment