Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter In A Dress




Oh springtime how I love this time of year and Easter is one of my favourite holidays! Partially because of all the fabulous spring clothes especially dresses that come out this season :) I was picking out outfits online for tomorrow as I always take any chance to dress up that I can get and I found some amazing deals on the Old Navy website... None of the pieces I picked out including the shoes are over $30!! This is the place to shop on a budget and with so many colour and style choices there is something for every gal... I have similar pieces to what I picked out here so this is an Easter ensemble I put together for me, I love dresses with cardigans I have been wearing this look alot lately and will be again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment