Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Silky Tresses


My hairdresser has been raving about Moroccan Oil hair treatment for months and finally I decided to buy a small bottle to give it a try... And I must say it is a fabulous product it is an ultra light formula hair oil that is instantly absorbed by your hair, even though it is an oil there is no greasy factor with it... Put a few drops in your palms then run them through your damp hair and comb, it is an amazing detangler as well... Follow with your blow dryer and whatever hot tools you use and your hair will look shiny and feel very silky plus it protects your hair from heat damage... There is a whole line of shampoo conditioners and styling products that I can`t wait to try out and it is very affordable starting at $11-$48, I think it is worth it to invest in quality products for your hair especially in the harsh winter months ahead... I am hoping the Morracan Oil will also help fight the static I constantly have in my hair!! I will keep you posted :))

No comments:

Post a Comment