Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shiny Pretty Things


I was perusing the F21 website today as I am planning a trip there next week and I came across this beautiful black sequin tunic... I have to have it! And for $27.90 it is a total steal, this is the perfect go to piece for after work drinks or Saturday night dinner with the girls... I would pair it with liquid leggings and menswear inspired sky high heels, keeping it all black and maybe a pop of color with a bright clutch or bangles... Oh how I love sparkly things!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Nat!
    though i am not known as fashion savvy myself - it's fun to read what you've written!

    and, yes, that is a fantastic tunic - black and shiny. what else do you need?!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assetz in Ancaster has this one too... if you feel like supporting a small business in Ancaster. I think the brand was Gentle Fawn.

    ReplyDelete