Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grey Day


Perhaps the weather this morning inspired this post, I thought I would share a recent purchase and fabulous bargain from F21, I bought the cutest grey skinny jeans (pictured) for $14.50!! (gasp)... They are are a skinny jean but they don't suction to your legs like some styles, and the length on a "petite" lady such as myself is perfect... I always think grey jeans look a little rock n' roll, I like to pair them with a simple black tee and red ballet flats for a pop of color... With a lighter wash like this you have to make sure the fit is tailored or they can be very unflattering... Keep the rest of your look chic with a darker top and a great pair of flats or boots as we move into cooler weather... This style is also available in "ink" which is a really rich blue denim, and yes I bought them as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment