Monday, April 25, 2011

Flower Power




I need a few more summer dresses to add to my warm weather wardrobe (if we ever get any of that!) But I do have a trip to Jamaica in my near future so I can count on wearing my dresses there!! I found these adorable floral frocks on the F21 website and the best part is they are all under $30!! I think I need to have them all :) Are you a dress girl when the weather is warm and sunny? I love them, they are just so easy to throw on with cute flip flops or sky high wedge sandals... I can smell the sweet summer breeze in the air....

1 comment:

  1. I love their dresses too, but I find them short. Anything less than 32" is just indecent on me and makes me look like I'm trying realy hard. So I guess it depends on how tall you are. (I'm 5'6")

    ReplyDelete