Saturday, March 27, 2010

Green With Envy


I came across this picture today while searching for green eye makeup looks... First of all this model's hair is to die for, the colour is beautiful and her straight long locks with matching fringe are totally chic and sophisticated... I am really loving her jade eyeshadow and that it doesn't look overdone which can be especially hard to pull off when using colours like greens or blues, this is a look I am going to try on myself... I will post a pic of me when I do it! Remember to keep the rest of your makeup neutral when you are using colours on your eyes to avoid looking clownish and overdone...

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love red hair, they wear green eyemakeup really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this mean you're thinking about bangs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always thinking about bangs!!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete