Friday, December 18, 2009

Con Artist


So being a girly girl I have a zillion pair of heels, platforms, stilettos and sky high boots but I have a soft spot for my converse... I think they are the coolest shoes for hanging out with friends on a lazy Sunday or running errands on a busy Saturday afternoon, I absolutely love Christina Ricci's laid back style (her hair is adorable!) and she has been spotted sporting her converse around Hollywood for years now... I was quite excited yesterday to grab a pair of Hunter Green Converse to add to my collection (I have grey, black and cream) and they were 50% off so I paid $27 for them!! I think these are the go to shoes to give your jeans and shrunken leather jacket a cool street chic look, you can add big black sunglasses and a great scarf to snazz it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment