Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Blanket Statement





This has to be one of my favourite pieces that I purchased this winter, I am totally in love with this blanket cardigan from Old Navy! It is sooo comfy and cozy yet totally stylish and one of the easiest things to throw over leggings or jeans when a heavy coat is too much or simply when the weather allows it (especially during this mild winter we've had!)... I bought this a size bigger than I would usually buy in a sweater to allow layers to sit under it nicely and to make sure it would be length appropriate with leggings. I love this pic of Blake Lively in her Cynthia Vincent Navajo Blanket Cardigan ($495) but mine was a little more affordable at $17!! What do you think of this sweater shape, do you have one in your closet too?

No comments:

Post a Comment