Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Plaid World


Yes I fully admit I am a major Gossip Girl fan, mostly for the fashion of course ;) I fell in love with this outfit Serena was wearing on Monday's episode, the over the knee boots are to die for and her plaid Mod DKNY tights look perfect under the gorgeous grey coat and cream cowl neck sweater dress... I really like the patterned hosiery trend but it can be hard to pull off and still look chic but this outfit is styled perfectly with just a hint of plaid showing and not overpowering the outfit or looking like a costume... Do you think this trend is wearable for all ages or is this one for the teens and twentysomethings? I have a great pair of burgundy plaid Hue tights that I haven't worn yet, I was on the fence but I think I just fell off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment